Re: Question regarding seismic joints

Benjamin:

Paul gave you the best answer and first discussion you should have with the owner. Sometimes we forget that we should tell the client the good and the bad and explain the possible problems at hand and guide them in their decisions. The easy part.  The hard part is if the client refuses to take your advice and takes the cheep route. Then you have to decide If you should walk away from the project.  Most clients will blame and possibly hold you responsible if what you told them might happen, does happen, and it cost them money.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs,  CA