Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: soils pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: soils pressure
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:40:21 EDT
Cp might be from .2 thru .4 and that factor is multiplied by the allowable Fc for the column. Gypsum board is for looks only and I would not give it any value as a diaphragm. I have never seen it installed per all the specific requirements for all the nailing, blocking. Secondly, once it has cracked it has no value.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: soils pressure
- Next by Subject: RE: soils pressure
- Previous by thread: RE: soils pressure
- Next by thread: FW: soils pressure