Re: NCEES Structural II / California SE exam References old codes

See UBC Section 104.2.8 before you buy any old codes.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason W. Kilgore" <jkilgore(--nospam--at)leok.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 11:40 AM
Subject: RE: NCEES Structural II / California SE exam References

Your first option should be to borrow one from another engineer.  Surely
SOMEONE in your office has a copy you can borrow?

Also, older building codes enforced in some jurisdictions still require the
older design codes.  For example, the 1997 UBC references ASCE 7-95, and the
2000 IBC references ASCE 7-98.  You may NEED the older codes depending on
where your projects are located and what type of structures you design.

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri