Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Cambered Slabs

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I think a little while back there were some comments about cambering reinforced concrete slabs.

I have never actually seen this done.  How is this called out on the drawings?  What is in the specfications?

Also,  how does the contractor actually do this and how is it measured?

Gail Kelley