Re: Cambered Slabs

How do you figure out how much cambering will increase the cost of the slab.  Do you ask the contractor to bid it both ways, or do you not want to know.

Seems like there would be some cost for the formwork, and also a cost for the finishing.  And particularly, an increased cost for checking the elevations during finishing.

Gail Kelley