Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
a job opportunity at AISC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: a job opportunity at AISC
- From: "Carter, Charlie" <carter(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:39:52 -0500
The position Director of Technical Assistance is available at AISC.
At the American Institute of Steel Construction,
you’ll be involved in projects that excite you and your profession will
recognize your achievements. As Director of Technical Assistance in our
If interested, please contact: Charles
J. Carter, SE, Chief Structural Engineer, AISC,
- Prev by Subject: Job Opening PE w/Aircraft Hanger Experience
- Next by Subject: Job place indemnification
- Previous by thread: RE: Cold Formed Framing - wood panel horizontal diaphragm design values?
- Next by thread: Concrete Chutzpa