Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Rigid vs. Flexible Diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Rigid vs. Flexible Diaphragm
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:35:22 EDT
The king post (full height) should be designed for the wind load over the window/doors and the trib area of the wall. You may have 6x12's for 20 plus foot openings.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Rigid vs. Flexible Diaphragm
- Next by Subject: Re: Rigid vs. Flexible Diaphragm
- Previous by thread: RE: Rigid vs. Flexible Diaphragm
- Next by thread: Re: Rigid vs. Flexible Diaphragm