Re: Garage load on composite deck + concrete

Joe,
"Steel Deck Institute Design Manual," SDI Pub. No. 30, says this about "Composite Deck Design Handbook:"
        - Standard properties tables for 1.5", 2", 3" composite deck with normal and light weight concrete - with and without beam studs - example problems covering concentrated loads.  This is publication No. CDD2.

Glen