RE: Garage load on composite deck + concrete

There are several aspects that are usually evaluated.
+'ve moment, -'ve moment and shear are checked.  The
SDI manual does give examples on distribution of the
load when it is midspan (maximum +ve) and the
effective beam width.  I've also seen the examples on
some deck manufacturers web sites.

If you don't want the -'ve moment cracks, need -'ve
steel.  Be careful of shear, not very much load
distribution when that tire just rolls off the
support.

This site has a fork lift and point load example that
might be useful:
http://www.njb-united.com/usd.htm#manuals

Good luck.
Paul.