RE: Millau Viaduct

John,
As you can probably notice, there is a first link too.
If you will go there, a lot of technical details
became more clear. And the photos and videos...
But it is not in English.
I always though that engineering achivments are
international, do you agree?

John (not related)

http://www.viaducdemillaueiffage.com/accueil.asp?ref_document=3463