RE: Rigid vs. Flexible Diaphragm

Oshin,
Good point - I do understand what you are suggesting. Rather than
speculate, I will ask the question of the manufacturers of these
proprietary frames based on the work they have done with the engineers
who have provided design services and the limitations of the frames
would be in their Research Reports.

Let me get back to all of you on this issue and on the King Stud issues
as I am under the weather today. Hopefully I will be able to discuss
this in more clarity (as my mind sees the issues) and hopefully you can
set me straight :>)

Best Regards,
Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE