Wet Concrete Lateral Pressure

Not to wish any others a bad day, but I'm hoping there is someone out there besides myself that is working on this fine Saturday and can help me with this quick question.

I have a project where the contractor is wishing to place a low strength high slump concrete fill behind a basement wall to reduce the lateral pressures to the wall.  The mix will be placed in lifts to reduce the immediate pressure due to the mix.  I'm thinking 4' lifts?  I have an older version (1995) of the ACI manual.  In 347R 2.2.2 it shows the lateral pressure as p=wh  where w is the unit weight of the concrete.  I've never had this situation before.  Is this the correct method for determining the lateral pressure, and what is the unit weight of this particular type of mix?  I'm thinking 140 pcf.

Joe Grill