Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Halsteel - Tracker Nails[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <light_framing(--nospam--at)structuralist.net>, <cvsea(--nospam--at)structuralist.net>
- Subject: Halsteel - Tracker Nails
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 18:04:26 -0700
I guess I’m one of those who is the last to know of a good idea, but a guy wrote me today about the Tracker color coded nails by Halsteel, Inc. and I found out that both Simpson and USP have catalog pages that reference which color nails to use with which connectors. I also found out the White Cap caries these and has a lot of them in stock.
How many of you have specified Trackers on jobs and does it really make your life easier when providing structural observation? Are their any knock-off’s that don’t have the same specifications? Also is there any realized savings or difficulties in using these?
I am interested in them but am not sure how to spec them on my drawings.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
- Prev by Subject: RE: Grouted masonry questions
- Next by Subject: Hardwood Decking
- Previous by thread: Re: Wet Concrete Lateral Pressure
- Next by thread: Chemical Resistant Concrete Coating