Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Chemical Resistant Concrete Coating[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Chemical Resistant Concrete Coating
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 14:19:27 EDT
ACI 515.1R, A Guide to the Use of Waterproofing, Dampproofing, Protective and Decorative Barrier Systems for Concrete, discusses methods of protecting floors against severe chemical attack, such as might occur in chemical or food processing plants. The current (1985) document contains some good general information but is severely dated. Since there have been considerable changes in the coating industry over the last 20 years, the information may be somewhat misleading. In particular, there is no discussion of VOC limits.
In a message dated 5/3/2004 2:15:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rlabbe(--nospam--at)cadeidepe.cl writes:
Pretty interesting your info. By the way, I understand
that there is an ACI code or recommendation about this
issue, ACI 515.1 R. Are your data meeting these provisions?
Raul Labbé S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Chemical Resistant Concrete Coating
- Next by Subject: CMU consolidation
- Previous by thread: Re: Chemical Resistant Concrete Coating
- Next by thread: RE: [Light_framing] Halsteel - Tracker Nails