Old Rebar Spec

I am reviewing a 1953 reinforced concrete structure.

The concrete was specified as 3,000 psi, but the reinforcing was specified as intermediate grade new billet steel ASTM A15-50T.

My current ASTM books do not list this, and the ASTM web page did not find it either.

Anybody know what this is?  I am assuming that it has a yield strength of 40 ksi.

Thanks

Dave Nuttall, P.E.
Green Bay, WI