Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Steel Terminology[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Terminology
- From: "Brian M. Spencer" <bspencer(--nospam--at)tgrwa.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 15:26:38 -0500
Steel wide flange section.
Brian M. Spencer, S.E.
407 S. Dearborn, Suite 900
Chicago, IL 60605
I am reviewing something that makes
the following statement about placing concrete for a slab on ground around
steel columns. It doesn't sound quite right to refer to a column as a
steel 'I' beam. What's a better way of saying this?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Steel Terminology
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel Terminology
- Previous by thread: RE: Steel Terminology
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Terminology