Primavera Viewer - Off Topic

I just received a disk from a client that has some Primavera schedules on it.  We do not have this program in-house and I know it is very expensive.  Does anyone know of a freeware viewer that can open (and possible print) Primavera .prx files.  I only want to view and print them.  I looked for a demo version but could not find one of these either.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting