Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Primavera Viewer - Off Topic[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Primavera Viewer - Off Topic
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 13:34:46 -0700
I just received a disk from a client that has some Primavera schedules on it. We do not have this program in-house and I know it is very expensive. Does anyone know of a freeware viewer that can open (and possible print) Primavera .prx files. I only want to view and print them. I looked for a demo version but could not find one of these either.
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Pricey Projects Ahead !!
- Next by Subject: proprietary carbon wraps
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel Terminology
- Next by thread: structural observation - history?