From: Nuttall, Davin J. [mailto:dnuttall(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 3:00 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Old Rebar Spec

I am reviewing a 1953 reinforced concrete structure.

The concrete was specified as 3,000 psi, but the reinforcing was specified
as intermediate grade new billet steel ASTM A15-50T.

My current ASTM books do not list this, and the ASTM web page did not find
it either.

Anybody know what this is?  I am assuming that it has a yield strength of 40
ksi.

Thanks

Dave Nuttall, P.E.
Green Bay, WI