From: Andrew Kester [mailto:akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 7:42 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: plan stamping website

Well I must say that Pennsylvania must have took our complaints about that plan stamping website seriously. I am not sure how many of us sent in complaints, but it seems like they got plenty. I just recieved a letter notifying me that they are conducting in inquiry into the allegations, and that they have recieved my formal complaint. All I did was email them, then they responded asking for my name and address so they can file a formal complaint. I do not have the link to that website or I would check to see if it is still there.

The weird thing is that the letter came not from the Board of Professional Engineers, but from the Govenor's Office of General Counsel, Department of State Legal Office...

Andrew Kester, PE

Longwood, FL