Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: plan stamping website[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: plan stamping website
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:06:30 EDT
In a message dated 5/5/2004 9:40:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com writes:
The weird thing is that the letter came not from the Board of Professional Engineers, but from the Govenor's Office of General Counsel, Department of State Legal Office...
I believe this is pretty standard. If, for example, in DC you file a complaint with the building department because someone is doing work without a permit, you get a call from the Office of General Counsel.
And then it disappears into that great hole in the ground.
- Prev by Subject: RE: plan stamping website
- Next by Subject: Re: plan stamping website
- Previous by thread: RE: plan stamping website
- Next by thread: RE: plan stamping website