Re: plan stamping website

Andrew:

As Gail pointed out, it makes sense that General Counsel or even the
State Att. General's office would call.  Such offices will have the
lawyers that provide legal council to the board as well as deal with legal
cases for the board (especially if they are dealing with an unlicensed
individual as the board would have no direct recourse if the person is not
licensed...which is not the case here).  To my knowledge, all board
meetings will have a lawyer present (likely from the AG's or General
Council's office) when handling discipline hearings.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI