Re: Pile Cap Design

Himat,

Is that book still available? I regret leaving my copy in India, when I immigrated.

Rajendran

Himat Solanki <hsolanki(--nospam--at)scgov.net> wrote:
have you looked at "Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook "by: C. E. Reynolds and
J.C. Sreedman. On Plate 194 (page 421)? They gave equations for two to five pile cap design based
on truss model.

Do you Yahoo!?