Re: Pile Cap Design

Rajendran,
Yes, both books are available.  Alsao I have a copy of french paper(s). If you are interested in
research, I can send you a copy of french papers.
Himat

>>> rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com 5/5/2004 11:43:56 AM >>>
Himat,

Is that book still available? I regret leaving my copy in India, when I immigrated.

Rajendran

Himat Solanki <hsolanki(--nospam--at)scgov.net> wrote:
have you looked at "Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook "by: C. E. Reynolds and
J.C. Sreedman. On Plate 194 (page 421)? They gave equations for two to five pile cap design based
on truss model.