RE: plan stamping website

Most engineering boards in the US are state agencies. The lawyer that the
note refers to is a state prosecutor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Huffman, Sharlie TRAN:EX [mailto:Sharlie.Huffman(--nospam--at)gems9.gov.bc.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 11:14 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: plan stamping website

Could our US members clarify something for me please?  Do I understand
correctly that your licensing boards use State government lawyers for their
legal work?  Are your licensing bodies part of the State government?

Sharlie Huffman, P.Eng.

Ministry of Transportation
Bridge Seismic Engineer
4B - 940 Blanshard