Re: plan stamping website

Paul:

To my knowledge, Canada also DOES NOT have national licensing.  I believe
licensing is done on a province by province basis.  I believe,
however, it is NOT done by the provincial goverment but rather by a
"professional" organization of the province (similar to the AIA for
architects).  I am sure that Sharlie (or some other friendly neighbor from
the South [Canada is south of Michigan...at least part of it is] <grin>)
will correct me.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI