From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 12:43 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: plan stamping website

Sharlie,

Licensing is on a State by State basis and is administered (issued /
controlled) by the individual State governments.  The licensing boards are a
component of State government, and therefore they also use State government
lawyers.

I gather from your posting that in Canada licensing is controlled at the
Ministerial level, or what we would refer to as the Federal level.  We do
not have National licensing.

Paul Feather PE, SE
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net
www.SE-Solutions.net