From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: plan stamping website

Paul:

To my knowledge, Canada also DOES NOT have national licensing.  I
believe licensing is done on a province by province basis.  I believe,
however, it is NOT done by the provincial goverment but rather by a
"professional" organization of the province (similar to the AIA for
architects).  I am sure that Sharlie (or some other friendly neighbor
from the South [Canada is south of Michigan...at least part of it is]
<grin>) will correct me.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI