RE: plan stamping website

Ken:

>From what I understand, Ontario is the "fun" (i.e. difficult) province to
get a license in.  It is my understanding (which could be wrong) that one
of the requirements in Ontario is that you must be a resident of the
province to get a license there.  I am hoping someone could
clarify (i.e. correct me) the situation as it might desirable for me to
obtain a P.Eng. license in Ontario in the near future.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI (rather close to Ontario)