From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 2:58 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: plan stamping website

Ken:

>From what I understand, Ontario is the "fun" (i.e. difficult) province
to get a license in.  It is my understanding (which could be wrong) that
one of the requirements in Ontario is that you must be a resident of the
province to get a license there.  I am hoping someone could clarify
(i.e. correct me) the situation as it might desirable for me to obtain a
P.Eng. license in Ontario in the near future.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI (rather close to Ontario)