Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
photos of EQ damage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: photos of EQ damage
- From: "Casano, Karen" <Karen.Casano(--nospam--at)dgs.ca.gov>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:15:30 -0700
Can anyone recommend a good source(s) for photos of actual earthquake damage to wood-frame buildings, and concrete/masonry wall anchorage (to wood diaphragm) failures? I'm looking for specific connection failures - cross-grain tension failures, plywood tearing, portions of structures separating, etc.
Karen E. Casano, SE
- From: Carlos Avila
- Prev by Subject: Re: photo of hospitals
- Next by Subject: RE: photos of EQ damage
- Previous by thread: RE: concrete pier / rock excavation
- Next by thread: Pushover