Re: Pile Cap Design

by searching www.abebooks.com I find there are 32 copies of this book available priced from $11 to $164 of varying editions and publication dates.  So it appears to be available.

Jim Hannah
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 10:43 AM
Subject: Re: Pile Cap Design

Himat,

Is that book still available? I regret leaving my copy in India, when I immigrated.

Rajendran

Himat Solanki <hsolanki(--nospam--at)scgov.net> wrote:
have you looked at "Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook "by: C. E. Reynolds and
J.C. Sreedman. On Plate 194 (page 421)? They gave equations for two to five pile cap design based
on truss model.

Do you Yahoo!?