Roof diaphragrm with concrete fill

I am designing a small single-story CMU building that will depend upon the roof diaphragm for stability.

The diaphragm ratio is just over the 2:1 limit for a metal deck with no fill.

If concrete fill is provided, IBC permits a diaphragm ratio of 3:1.  My question is how much concrete fill?  Just fill the flutes or provide a concrete slab over the metal deck?