Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: NCSEA On-line Survey[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: NCSEA On-line Survey
- From: "John C. Jones" <john(--nospam--at)struct-engr.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:38:40 -0500
John C. Jones, PE
Pell City, AL
From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 10:22 AM
To: SEAINT Listserv
Subject: NCSEA On-line Survey
The Clients & Prospects Subcommittee of the NCSEA Advocacy Committee is now conducting a brief online survey of structural engineers. The purpose of this nationwide survey is to assess best practices, lessons learned, and misconceptions encountered with respect to the relationships that structural engineers and their firms have had, now have, and would like to have with their past, present, and future clients. Your input is vital to the subcommittee as it seeks to carry out its mission of "enhancing the real and perceived value of structural engineers to their current and prospective clients."
To participate in the survey, please visit:
If you have any questions or are interested in joining the subcommittee, please feel free to contact me.
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE, F.AEI
Chair, NCSEA Advocacy Committee
HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas 75225
Phone: (214) 346-6280
Fax: (214) 739-0095
- Prev by Subject: Fw: RE: NCEES Structural II / California SE exam References old codes
- Next by Subject: NCSEA On-line Survey
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: PDA Recommendations?
- Next by thread: NCSEA On-line Survey