From: Casano, Karen [mailto:Karen.Casano(--nospam--at)dgs.ca.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 6:16 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: photos of EQ damage

Can anyone recommend a good source(s) for photos of actual earthquake damage to wood-frame buildings, and concrete/masonry wall anchorage (to wood diaphragm) failures?  I'm looking for specific connection failures - cross-grain tension failures, plywood tearing, portions of structures separating, etc.

Karen E. Casano, SE
San Diego