Gable Roof Open Structure

I think this might have been answered in the past but the search feature
of the archives doesn't seem to be working.

I have a gable roof drive through car port.  ASCE 7-02 addresses
monosloped roofs and walls but doesn't address gable roofs.  Any
suggestions for gable roofs?  Apply the monosloped roof load to both
surfaces?

Thanks.

Rich

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!