Re: OT: PDA Recommendations?

My experience with Palm hardware has been very disappointing. I have decided Sony will be my next handheld.
Regarding OS, Palm OS is fine. As a matter of fact, it is popular becasue of the simplicity as it is not designed to tread into the domain of laptops as Pocket PCs seem to do. There are, however, some high end models such as Sony Clié which come with built-in Bluetooth so you can make a wireless connection through a Bluetooth equipped cell phone. It all depends on what you expect from your PDA.

Suresh Acharya, SE