Modeling a subgrade

In my earlier post, I said:

What I meant to say was:

(My actual wording was:
         "Per reference 1 (Ringo and Anderson), a change in the subgrade modulus, k,                         must be substantial to have a significant effect on the slab thickness.")

I try to be very careful when I quote others.  I suppose I should be as careful when I quote myself.

Although it is nice to know at least one person reads what I write closely enough to find all the mistakes.

Gail Kelley