Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Modeling a subgrade[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Modeling a subgrade
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:11:51 EDT
In my earlier post, I said:
"In response to one article, I wrote a letter to say that changes in the slab thickness didn't have a huge effect on the required slab thickness
What I meant to say was:
"In response to one article, I wrote a letter to say that changes in the subgrade modulus didn't have a huge effect on the required slab thickness."
(My actual wording was:
"Per reference 1 (Ringo and Anderson), a change in the subgrade modulus, k, must be substantial to have a significant effect on the slab thickness.")
I try to be very careful when I quote others. I suppose I should be as careful when I quote myself.
Although it is nice to know at least one person reads what I write closely enough to find all the mistakes.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Modeling a subgrade
- Next by Subject: RE: Modeling a subgrade
- Previous by thread: Re: Modeling a subgrade
- Next by thread: RE: Modeling a subgrade