From: hadiprawira djohan [mailto:hadiprawira(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 6:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Prefab metal roof trusses???

Hi,

I have been asked to design a large light gage metal structure. The contract do not include the design of the roof trusses, does anyone know any light gage metal roof trusses manufacturer that has a design table to choose from?

If I am not the design engineer for the roof trusses but I am using their standard design table, Is the manufacturer responsible for the design?

As always, thank you for any of your input.

Do you Yahoo!?