RE: Ground Snow Load for Case Specific Zones?

I've only done one project in the mountains in Colorado, but for that
location the county provided a table of ground snow loads which varied by
elevation. Thus, basing the snow load on elevations is not uncommon. It is
unfortunate that the local county/ building officials can't answer this
question, as it seems that it should be their responsibility to define
requirements within their jurisdiction.

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO