Road Sign Support Structure

Hi!

I have been asked to design a road SPAN Type Sign Support Structure (not CANTILEVER Type).  I am wondering if there are any companies which supply pre-engineered pre-fabbed structures (just like pre-engineered metal buildings).  I researched all over the internet but had no luck.  Somehow I feel that there got to be some companies in this business.

Appreciate your Help and Thanks for any leads.

Savksa

Do you Yahoo!?