Hardwood Decking

Hello,

Does anyone have experience with specifying imported hardwood decking material?  I am trying to interpret the quality standards for the material, which seem to vary widely based on the supplier.  The standards are FEQ, FAS, CAH, etc. and they all seem to mean different things to the various suppliers.

If this sounds familiar, any advice would be appreciated.  The specific hardwood I am investigating is Brazilian Ipe for an outdoor deck application.

Thanks,
Robert