Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Road Sign Support Structure

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
On 8 May 2004, at 19:57, savksa savksa wrote:

> Hi!
> I have been asked to design a road SPAN Type Sign Support Structure (not CANTILEVER Type).  I am
> wondering if there are any companies which supply pre-engineered pre-fabbed structures (just like
> pre-engineered metal buildings).  I researched all over the internet but had no luck.  Somehow I
> feel that there got to be some companies in this business.  
> Appreciate your Help and Thanks for any leads.
> Savksa 
> ---------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs 


You may want to try Valmont.  I spoke to a Peter Matutwa there.  Very nice fellow.
Their number is 1-800-825-6668

I've also heard that a company by the name of Amaron do this sort of business.
The number that I've got for Amaron is: 1-800-282-6376

Good Luck,

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
*   This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers 
*   Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To 
*   subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you 
*   send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted 
*   without your permission. Make sure you visit our web 
*   site at: 
******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********