Latest Building Seismic Codes

Good Day,
I'm an engineer in New Mexico, moving to California soon, and I'm trying to catch myself up to speed on seismic knowledge.  I've been investigating, looking for the latest research on concrete and steel buildings, and their performance in quakes.  What has seemed to be the consensus, is that the Seismic Design Handbook by Farzad Naeim has most of the latest information in a condensed form for most materials.  Some previous articles have included ATC-40 and FEMA 273, but I am wondering if those are somewhat outdated.  I can't seem to find anymore information regarding the most recent structures tests, besides ASCE 2002 issue on steel structures and FEMA 350-355.  I do have a copy of Paulay and Priestley Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings, but even that was written before Northridge.  Could someone suggest the best materials to update my knowledge?

Refugio Rochin, MS, EIT