From: L. Pack [mailto:Lloyd(--nospam--at)pecid.com]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 8:24 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Road Sign Support Structure

On 8 May 2004, at 19:57, savksa savksa wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have been asked to design a road SPAN Type Sign Support Structure (not
CANTILEVER Type).  I am
> wondering if there are any companies which supply pre-engineered
pre-fabbed structures (just like
> pre-engineered metal buildings).  I researched all over the internet but
had no luck.  Somehow I
> feel that there got to be some companies in this business.
>
> Appreciate your Help and Thanks for any leads.
>
> Savksa

Hello,

You may want to try Valmont.  I spoke to a Peter Matutwa there.  Very nice
fellow.
Their number is 1-800-825-6668

I've also heard that a company by the name of Amaron do this sort of
business.
The number that I've got for Amaron is: 1-800-282-6376

Good Luck,
Lloyd