RE: Military Loads

I?m narrowing the search.  I have determined that I need Army Technical
Manual ?TM 5-312?.  It has something to do with the design of military fixed
bridges.  Unfortunately, I can?t locate this document.  I tried the army
engineering page at http://www.army.mil/usapa/eng/, but they skip that
number.

Anyone out there know where I could find this document?

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri