Federal Cement Tiles

A client of ours has an old building, the roof of which is cement tiles,
roughly 26 inches by 53 inches, about an inch thick.  We believe they
were made by the Federal Cement Corporation.  We need to replace a few
of them.  Does anyone have any background on this company, or know if
they're still in business?  A Google search produces nothing.

Thanks for any help.

Mike Hemstad, P.E.
TKDA
St. Paul, Minnesota