RE: Question @ Army TM for military wheel loads-from SEAOC listserver

I have been informed that TM 5-312, "Military Fixed Bridges" (1968) was
superseded by FM 5-446 (1991) which was superseded by FM 3-34.343 "Military,
Nonstandard Fixed Bridging" (2002).  Thanks, Ryan.

For those interested, an Adobe .pdf of FM 3-34.343 can be accessed at the
General Dennis J. Reimer Digital Library:
http://www.adtdl.army.mil/cgi-bin/atdl.dll/fm/3-34.343/toc.htm

The cover artwork is quite amusing.

Many thanks to all who responded,

---