RE: Notice to Candidates of the SE Exam

Aswin -

Pass in parts? Are you kidding me? Now anybody can pass it!

Isn't that why there are so many architects?

:o)

I guess I'm no longer sympathetic for those having to study multiple codes,
some of which may or may not become an Applicable Building Code.

Next you're gonna tell me it's a multiple choice test.

And...you're not going to bait me regarding complaining engineers from other
states.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA