Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
fea[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: fea
- From: "da" <dadie(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:25:39 -0700
is anyone familiar with Das Consulting of North Andover, MA or their software DAST? i recently tried to recreate a model in RAM Advanse and got drastically different results. the total reactions were approximately the same, the individual node reactions were close, but the mxx and myy moments were drastically different. i tried to alter several material properties to get similar moment distributions (the most effective was poison's ratio) but could not converge. does anyone have any suggestions on what to tweak in RAM Advanse to get similar moments?
- Prev by Subject: RE: Exposed brick on lintel soffit
- Next by Subject: FEA slab analysis
- Previous by thread: RE: FW: 2- way post tension slab
- Next by thread: Diaphram Ratio