Re: DESIGN OF TELECOMUNICATION TOWER

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Wright" <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
To: "?" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: DESIGN OF TELECOMUNICATION TOWER

In other words, you want to submit someone else's work as your own.
Presumably your instructor in OK with this, but just to be sure why don't
> you tell us the name of your school and the e-mail address of the
> department head so we can be sure you get what you need.

Hi, Christopher Wright that is not true, i mean am not trying to submit
someone else work,
I only need a clue on how to go about the analysis and design. because,
I have not really see the design of tower and i just took it up as a
challenge .
regards,
luqman.